Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lighter Stuff....

I feel like all my posts so far have been very heavy, so here's to something lighter!

i am home from work today, taking a half sick day. it was awesome - I slept til noon, and feel much better. Plus, i still got tons of work done, while enjoying my favorite tunes at eardrum-breaking level. Awesome.

You know, I will say, that is one thing that amazes me. When I work from home, I get more done in a day than two days in the office, and all while usually taking my lunch to watch Days of Our Lives (for all who missed it, today's was amazing!) and listening to my favorite jams. But, then the office has to survive a day without my wonderful personality and witty humor...LOL

Hope you all are doing well, and enjoying this day that God gave us!
More deep thoughts later...
-Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home