Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow, it's been a while! Update on the AutoShow - I am sure it rocked, but I wasn't able to see it. I tried driving over to Detroit City on Friday night, in the midst of a winter storm coming in from the south. My car spun off the road, into the median, where I calmly waited for an hour for the wrecker to come and get me out of the ditch, back on I-96 WEST so I could head back to GR instead. I was only 25 miles away from GR, so I figured my safest option, the most likely wy to spare my life that night, was to simply head home.

I was so bummed. If anyone went, let me know how it was!

In other news....
1) Church ROCKED as always
2) LOST will be an intense and exciting episode this week
3) I finished stripping the wallpaper from my hallway, and getting the glue off the walls.

That's it for now.
Hey, if anyone likes good books that make you think, chuckle, and discover new (sometimes useless) facts, check out Freakonomics. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006073132X/sr=1-1/qid=1138038310/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-1736935-7157757?%5Fencoding=UTF8)

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home