Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Boooring!

My life is boring. Seriously, outside of school and work, I've got nothing to write about. That is because I have no life!

I am going up north this weekend for a surprise birthday party for my dad - that should be cool! Except that I was looking forward to the beautiful trees of fall, and now we've got snow. Not that snow isn't gorgeous, but I love fall and I haven't had enough. Good thing I am heading down to Nashville for a vacation!

Last night was my final business ethics class. This is the class taught by james frey's dad. If you don't get the irony, does it help me to refresh your minds that James Frey wrote the book A Million Little Pieces? If you still don't get the irony of his dad teaching ethics...I don't know how to help you.

anyways, it has been one of the best classes I have taken during this MBA journey. I have been so challenged in the way i view marketing campaigns, people, decisions, and products. I also have been revived in my quest for knowledge. See, I am approaching the end of school, and I have to admit, as stressful as it is, I love it. I will miss my classmates, the bonds we form, the knowledge I learn, the discipline to push myself.

But what I am looking forward to when it is done? More $$ in the bank account not going to ridiculously expensive text books. More time with friends. A normal schedule. LOST. The Apprentice. More time to read ‘fun’ books. And most importantly, Lifeline. I cannot wait to join Lifeline at my church and lead some high school girls through that tumultuous and pivotal time of life. Oh, and becoming an adjunct professor at Calvin still appeals to me too…

Well, that’s it folks. Nothing exciting in my world, just lots to look forward to!
-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home