Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So, first off, I am testing my Google Alert...so...let me just say that I LOVE my new audio Bible...The Bible Experience! It's awesome - seriously, it does come to life like I have never personally experienced. And it is already helping me to learn the Bible even more. And to memorize certain key verses, in their context, and eventually build so that I learn/memorize chunks of Scripture at a time. Awesome!

And, that's really it. I will admit I am extremely worn out right now. Emotionally getting kinda spent, physically exhausted (my body let me know that yesterday with a major migraine), but spiritually on fire. I just need a break, from, something. I am not sure what, but something. That, or this is an awesome opportunity for God to show his power through my weakness and exhaustion. I pray he will use me to be a light to others, even when I would rather give in and be self-focused and think only of myself: I hope God never stops challenging me to think of others first.

Anyways, I am at work still, wrapping up my last task for the day so i can go running!
Peace out!
-Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home