Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where do I begin?
I've got so much to say, but it is way past my bedtime so I will do my best to make this quick for me to type and easy for you all to follow. :)

First off, you need to check out David Klinkenberg (davidklinkenberg.com). Amazing musician, he plays the fiddle. Saw and met him tonight, a cool dude with an incredible talent.

Second, tonight reminded me of the calling God has on my life. I am here for a reason, there are too many details that brought me precisely here, for me to doubt there is any other plan for my life. Now, if only I could figure out exactly what God wants me to do with everything he has provided, and with the passions and gifts that I have....hmmm..

Third, I went to Cedar Point last Friday and then on to Chicago. Here is the fam in Chi-town:

I had a blast! I enjoyed teaching my brazilian friend American slang words, loved the Millenium Force and Top Thrill Dragster, and the short lines and great weather we had at Cedar Point! Chicago was great too, we saw alot of sights, my Mom had never been so I got to show my rents all my favorite hang-outs. Dinner Saturday night I met up with my friend Alex. Wow. That kid never ceases to amaze me. He was an extra on Prison Break last season and is apparently now one of the new faces of Sears (basically, he is in a commercial). Anyways, the impressive part for me is that he knows what God calls him to and he drives on towards that every day. It is refreshing to see him because we can chat about anything, but in the midst of it he can challenge me with "so how does Z fit into God's calling for your life? What are you doing to move forward on to that? How are you serving the Church?" etc. Hard-hitting questions that many are afraid to ask themselves, let alone others. And now I am left sitting here, wondering what in the world I am doing with my life, where God wants me to follow him to (whether physically, spiritually, emotionally), how I am or am not living each day for his glory and to my fullest ability...the list is endless. I hope this passion for the journey and the constant pursuit of God never ends.

OK we'll leave it at that. I am going to bed!

Good night,

M

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Amen, I kinda have that feeling too. Though CEO sounds pretty good too...we can co-chair together! :)

    -Melinda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home