Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Letting Go

Anyone else have a hard time letting go? I mean, man, I sometimes get so nostalgic, and I start thinking about how I'm going to miss this or miss that...or I miss certain times with certain friends at certain places. I can hear a song that takes me right back to how I was feeling at a time with my friends in high school. Or on a bus ride home from a college cross country meet.

And tonight it was a passage in a book that took me right back to the time I found out that my birth mom had died. I don't long for that time in a nostalgic sense, but it was like I was transported back in time to exactly that place.

Crayness! The human mind is an incredible thing.

Good night.
-Melin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home