Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I did it!

Well, no, God gave me the strength to make it through, but I made it! I finished my exam last night after 2 hours 15 minutes with one small break in the middle...and man, does it feel good. I can't even tell you how good it feels.

But now I have a cold. Yeah, I pushed myself too hard the past couple of weeks so now I must pay the price. And that's OK...but I would give anything to go home and go to bed right now. Sooo tired....

In other news, I have the best friends in the whole world. You all have been so great - giving me flowers yesterday for good luck, calling me after the exam to ask about it, leaving me MySpace messages...y'all are the best. God answers prayers and gives us the support we need.

So, back to work while I look at my beautiful flowers from Beck, Beck Shingledeck! :) oooh, your name made it into my post - congrats!

-Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home