Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blah.

That is how I feel this morning - the alarm went off and my head hurt so bad! It shouldn't really - I went to bed at my "summer class" bedtime, after enjoying a wonderful evening with a new friend of mine, but I feel so blah right now. Today could be tough to get through at work.

Not much else to say. I've been learning alot lately about not letting people have too muhc power or influence over me. It's easy for me, especially in "more than friends" situations, to let however that person responds to me to define my emotions in everything else. It's not a healthy habit, so I am working to break that. So far, Melinda 0.5 and Old Habit 3. :)

But God restores and He corrects, and He is doing both with me right now. So while somewhat painful and somewhat embarassing, I am grateful He cares enough to work on me in this area.
-M

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger jlyn said…

    you are strong. oh and i love that you sign it "m" what a great name my friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home