Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wow, what a week. Where do I begin? First off, just a reminder that God is good! Man, does he ever take care of his children or what?!

So, this has been one of the toughest weeks in a while. Work has been stressful, I am sure my blood pressure is through the roof (hence the headaches I've been getting...) and class has been stressful too.

But yet, God has given me peace. More than I deserve, yet not one ounce has gone unnoticed. He gave me great friends at work to walk me through decisions and help me see how to improve in the future. Great friends outside of work to lift me up and support me and laugh with me. A fun lunch yesterday that I was nervous about that ended up being the best laughs I'd had all week! A new friend to learn about and support. And the discipline and diligence to do some extra work this weekend to get caught up at Z, to get the yardwork done at home, and to do my studying for my final exam in this class. Yes, he has provided in such measures I cannot contain my joy.

"Hit me with your light...will you catch me if I fall. I would give my life if it meant anything at all. Lord help me carry on - will you be there when I'm gone."

I know, I'm a mystery. The above quote from a Ryan Cabrera song makes no sense in this blog, and yet to me, it does. Confession time: yes, i like Ryan Cabrera's music. Judge me at will. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home