Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Headaches, Sisters and Self-Confidence

Yeah, random enough to intrigue you, no? So I have a headache. That clears up mystery number one, eh? :) Too much sun and too little water this weekend.

Sisters - I think I get to see my half-sisters in 2 months! It's weird...I didn't know they existed for 23 years and now I wish I could make up for all that time, but I can't. So instead I will see them when I can, and enjoy every precious moment I share with them. I talked to their Dad last night, it was so good! Brian is such an amazing guy, and it makes me so happy to know that my birth mom wound up with such an amazing guy. He told me last night that I remind him so much of my mom in her younger days. I almost cried, it was so touching. I am like my mom! Wow. I tell you, nature vs. nurture...I am living proof that it is both. I am like my birth mom and my adopted mom. Weird!

Finally, ever have those times where, for no reason, your self-confidence gets shaken? I am doubting so many things right now, yet I shouldn't be. God does want me to have a spirit of fear and doubt, but one of peace and joy. I'm working on it...I need to ask him to give that to me right now. So much I am scared of right now.

Have a great evening everyone. I am going to celebrate the fact that I don't have class!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home