Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Someone stole my garbage can lid!

Or so I thought last night...I came home and it was dark, and lo and behold, the trash people had done their job and collected my garbage and left the can outside with the lid separated…wait…lid? Hello? Are you out there lid? I couldn’t find it. 2545 Brooklyn was the victim of a garbage lid robbery!

Then the sun came out this morning, I looked out the window, and there it was! Strewn a few feet away from where it normally is, but it was there! No one robbed me of my garbage pail lid. Phew!

In other news, I am sick. Yup, I threw up at work this morning. I am still here and feeling much better, and nothing else feels wrong with me, but isn’t that weird? I might have to go home after these invoices get coded because I don’t want to put my colleagues in danger of catching any weird bug.

Finally, I get to go to Chicago this weekend! I am so excited. I get to see my family, my friend Jenny, and my friend Alex. Can’t wait!

Hope y’all are well, that no one has stolen your trash can lid, and that your stomachs are feeling good and settled.

-M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home