Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Monday, September 04, 2006

First off, totally read this in Chandler's voice (from Friends):

"Could my life BE any more confusing?"

That's all i can say right now because I am up north, working since I decided to take any extra vaca day tomorrow, and I am stealing wireless on my neighbor's porch. Awkward.

But honestly, I don't know that I have ever had so many conflicting thoughts swirling around in the vortex of my brain. Help!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    "And I'm thinking, thinking, thinking,
    thinking till I'm nearly dead.
    Do you remember when you were young?
    Do you remember what your mother said?

    She said, don't ever think, ever think, ever think too much
    and don't ever think, ever think, ever think too much"

    -The Zutons

    =)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    haha both of you are so awesome! Ryan, I think I might have to print that out and add it in my cubicle here.

    And Kim, I know. I don't even have an excuse or a comeback. I don't sleep enough. Maybe someday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home