Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

And I will walk on water, and you will catch me if I fall.
And I will get lost into your light, and everything will be alright.
(Lyrics from a song called 'Storm'.)

I have to believe that things will be alright. That God will lead me through this minor storm. But, it's still not easy. I got some news today I wasn't expecting, and not only that, but I feel the person handled the situation quite poorly, and that ticks me off. I still love this person, but am a little let down.

Sweet, now the song Forever (Ben Harper) came on. I'm playing my meloncholy songlist tonight apparently...and that's great for the attitude. :)

Anyways, as I was saying...it can be hard sometimes to not freak out when life throws you curveballs. And I have to trust God, I have to. He knows what he's doing: he has so far, and he will continue to. But it still sucks, and it still scares me because I believe this is part of pointing me down the road to the next stage of my life...

Hope you had a great Saturday, I can't believe the weekend is almost over and that tomorrow Sara has to go home. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home