Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nashville.

I am here. And it is wonderful!

Kim is the coolest! She drove all through the night, and we each were up for 34 hours+!!!! I never even did that in college; nor did she! KJ rocks.

We've had a great time. We're still friends. :) Last night Cam threw us a party, and it was awesome. I met Drew, Caroline, Katie, Britney, Sunny, Rory, Darcy, Cynthia, and Sally. They are awesome people, and they love Cam so much. There is nothing better than seeing true community take place.

Right now, I am praying that God would guide me. I resign my entire life to him, and I trust him to direct my path for the best. But coming here is hard - I miss Cam back in GR, and I want to be part of the vibrant life that I see here in Nashville in all of my groups of friends here.

Hopefully this weekend I have made more friends who will be a part of my life journey, and I will be a part of theirs. I love people, and I love being a part of a community that can admit they are broken and flawed, but love each other through it all.

Amen? Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home