Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

So, I've got to think some things out, and this weekend has been a good start to that. I am currently in Nashville, TN. My favorite city in the US. It's Ok if you think that's weird, because many a person does not understand why it is my favorite. They haven't felt the Nashville sun on their face. Or met the wonderful people with more hospitality than any one person knows what to do with. Or walked along the river and felt peace like you rarely find in a hustlin' bustlin' city.

I've had alot on my mind. Cryptically, all I can tell you is that God is working in my heart big time. He is preparing me for something, though I don't know what. And some of it hurts - it hurts when something is stripped from you. And some of it is freeing - it's amazing when God takes chains from around us. Most of it is scary and anxiety-inducing, because I just want to know what He wants of me. And what He wants me to do, go, be.
But the joy is in the daily journey, and this weekend I am taking time out of my regularly busy, over-scheduled life to find joy in friendships, love in the little things, and excitement in the new.

Thanks for joining me on this journey...
Melinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home