Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Final post on the trip to Nashville...I think...

Things I Learned Alone with my Thoughts at Night
God loves me, and always provides for me.

I am getting better at letting people in, but still need to learn to ask for help.

Getting away from ‘everyday life’ is so refreshing, and prepares us to give even more when we return.

Someday, I’ll get the guts to follow my dreams…

My personality is one that could easily live from excitement to excitement…but it’s the times in between that God can teach me a lot.

God has bigger dreams for me than I have for myself.

Pretty much, I learned that I think. A lot. Basically, you could call me explorative and philosophical. Take it or leave it.

I am thankful God created me when he did, how he did, where he did, and for the purpose he did. Constantly, I am reminded how each detail had to come together to form me into the woman I am; the woman he wants me to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home