Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Taking Stock: A Review

Well folks, in 4 short days it’s my birthday. Yup, another year gone by. I will be the wonderful old age of 26. (ha!)

As I sat the other night, taking stock of the past year and thinking about who I want to become, I jotted some things/actions I am committing myself to over the next year.

In my 26th year, these are the things I want to accomplish:

1) Follow my heart at all costs
2) Learn to see God more clearly
3) Relax more!
4) Read more books
5) Study the Torah, for the law of Lord is sweeter than honey :0)
6) See my sisters!!!
7) Love unconditionally
8) Fight for friendships
9) Learn grace under fire
10) Trust God more completely
11) Have a kind heart
12) Live on God’s timetable, not mine
13) Overcome any remaining abandonment issues
14) Open my heart to being loved
15) Discoverg the magic in the everyday moments
16) Establish a solid church community
17) Live with eyes wide open, looking for God’s smallest and biggest wonders
18) Encourage those I care about more frequently
19) Give back to those who have given so much to me
20) Write an article (and get it published maybe!)
21) Baby-sit more. I miss kids!!
22) Love my mom more completely
23) Take the leap and get tested for breast cancer
24) Pray more often for those around me, instead of for my selfish wants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home