Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Monday, December 18, 2006

A Season of Doubt.

First off, let me say that taking a break from the online interactions was hugely beneficial. I highly recommend it!

I'll write more tomorrow, but I have to confess that right now, I am bogged down in an incredibly frustrating season of doubt. No one likes to doubt...doubt themselves, their abilities, their friends' loyalty, their future, their career choice, their talents, their faith...

But I find myself doubting all of these and more.

I pray God will reveal himself amidst this doubt. He is the only true hope I have. Come, Jesus, come.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger anne said…

    One thing I find to help when I am doubting decisions is to remember what is just as important or maybe even more so in those places.

    No matter where you are, no matter where you work, no matter who your friends are or what your current situation is, you make it be God's plan for you by your attitude and your desire. I truly believe this. We make so many choices in our day and it is so easy to wonder if what we are doing is God's will (even if we have prayed for weeks about it) that we forget that He will use us fully wherever we are.

    Whether we just started something, or have been there a very long time, it is our giving the entire scenario to Him to use us as we are there.

    Does that make any sense? I think I rambled on a bit...Anyway, my encouragement in your season of doubt is that it's ok. Read the Psalms--full of doubt! Just be used where you are and it will be well with you.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home