Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Well folks, I'm here! That's right, I'm in Hotlanta! It's wonderful here - just went for a run but feel like I went for a bath. :) So humid and sticky here this time of year.

It's my 2nd time at ICRS, and I am stoked. I've already seen a ton of familiar faces, met some new friends, set up our awesome new booth, and settled into my room.

But this trip does have a sadness to it. you see, last time I was at ICRS it was also in Atlanta, but Rob Lacey was here last time. He has now been home with God for a little over a year, but that summer trip to Atlanta was amazing. Rob, Bill and Rachel were the ones God used to finally get me to write my birthmom. And Rob was in slightly better health then, and I got to see more of who he really was. More of who Rob without cancer was. So the memories here are bittersweet, because Rob was one of my favorite people on this planet, and I miss him alot.

But who knows what this year has in store! I can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home