Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Changes

'There is only one constant in life: change.'

Many people say this, live by this, die by this. Change can be good or it can be bad. It can make life easier or it can make life harder. It can free our hearts from the captivity of our own grudges and perceptions and misgivings.

This year has been a huge year of change for me. And many of them at the time I didn't think were good changes. Or, they were simply really difficult for me to work through at the time.

Now, I see God's redeeming love in every moment of these changes. I see how he is bringing me out of captivity and into freedom. And how these changes have allowed my heart to let go of things I was holding onto too tightly, and God has been able to bring new love and light and perception in.

Overall, I love change. I don't run from it, though sometimes it's scary. I really enjoy seeing how God pulls me out of something and brings me into something even better.

You never know what the future holds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home