Oh, the randomness...

Just my thoughts on life, love, and the pursuit of Jesus.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Girls

So, starting Sept 8, I am officially a youth group leader!!! I'm so excited because I've wanted to be a LifeLine leader for 3 years now, but I just couldn't with school and everything. (Ironic timing - my official diploma came in today - another reminder of this new freedom!!) So I took the plunge and signed up. I"ve been excited, thinking about who my girls will be. Originally, I'd asked for freshmen so I could be with them for 4 years, but at the same time I've been praying the past few weeks that God would prepare me for my girls and vice versa. And that God would direct my path and put me with the group who needs me most. And sure enough, he made it clear which group was to be mine.

And so, I announce that I will have an awesome group of Juniors, and I plan to see them through to graduation. (yes, I already predict that I will cry as I watch them all graduate in Spring of 2009!)

I'll post pics and lessons on here from time to time, I'm sure. Because I have a feeling these girls will teach me as much as I teach them...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger anne said…

    Sweet!! Good for you! I know you will love Lifeline! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home